|Aero Thunder Shot|
|No.|| Regular releases|
94990 (Silver Metallic)
95273 (Asia Challenge 2016)
95286 (Black SP)
|Series||Mini 4WD REV|
|Release Date|| Regular releases|
November 23, 2012
July 6, 2013 (JC2013)
2016 (Asia Challenge 2016)
November 2016 (Black SP Asia release)
February 11, 2017 (Black SP Japan release)
As with the Aero Avante, the Aero Thunder Shot featuring the modernized, more refined body design based on the original Thunder Shot. A pair of bargeboards were added on the front, and two air-ducts were made on the bodyshell. (one on the front nose and one on behind the canopy)
Aero Thunder Shot
The original Aero Thunder Shot has the white bodyshell, with blue and carbon mesh highlights with red trims on it.
It was equipped with the white, large diameter 5-spoke lightweight narrow wheels paired with the black arched tires. Both the chassis frame and the A parts were molded in black.
Japan Cup 2013 Limited Edition
The Japan Cup-themed variant has the metallic blue bodyshell, with the Japan-Cup-themed decals.
It was equipped with the red, large diameter 5-spoke lightweight narrow wheels paired with the black arched tires that has the words 'TAMIYA J-CUP 2013' printed on the sides. It has the silver chassis frame and the orange A parts.
Asia Challenge 2016
The Hong Kong-exclusive Asia Challenge 2016 variat has the red bodyshell, with the flame-like decals with black highlights and white trims.
It was equipped with the red-plated, large diameter low-profile wheels paired with white low-profile tires. It has the white chassis frame and the red A parts.
The Black Special has the same decal pattern as the original, but with the black body color and red, orange and pale stripes.
It was equipped with the black, large diameter V spoke narrow wheels paired with red arched tires. It has the red, polycarbonate-mixed ABS chassis frame and the black A parts.
Length: 155 mm
Width: 97 mm
Height: 44 mm (Except Asia Challenge 2016)
Chassis: AR Chassis
Gear Set(s): 4:1 (Normal), 4.2:1 (Japan Cup 2013/Black Special/Asia Challenge 2016)
- The Aero Thunder Shot was chosen to be the cover car for the 2012 season of Tamiya Autumn Cup.
- The Black Special variant of Aero Thunder Shot, much like the Black Special variant of the Thunder Shot Mk.II before, has similar color schemes to the original's Black Special variant.
- Aero Thunder Shot on Tamiya official website
- Aero Thunder Shot Japan Cup 2013 on Tamiya official website
- Aero Thunder Shot Black Special on Tamiya official website
- Aero Thunder Shot on Tamiya America official website
- Aero Thunder Shot Japan Cup 2013 on Tamiya America official website
- Aero Thunder Shot Asia Challege 2016 on Tamiya America official website
- Aero Thunder Shot Black Special on Tamiya America official website
|Mini 4WD REV series|
|AR||Aero Avante · Aero Thunder Shot · Aero Manta Ray · Shadow Shark · Flame Astute|
|FM-A||Rowdy Bull · Night Hunter · Baron Viento · Trairong · Hong Kong Racing Taxi · Razorback · Geo Glider · Copperfang · Mach Frame · Lord Guile · Dyipne|
|Starter Pack||Mini 4WD Starter Pack AR Speed Spec · Mini 4WD Starter Pack FM-A Balanced Spec|