"When my car will be completed?" - Rei Hijikata
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Mini 4WD Wiki article by expanding it.
Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! (爆走兄弟レッツ＆ゴー!!; Bakusō Kyōdai Rettsu Endo Gō!!) is a manga series created by Tetsuhiro Koshita and published in Shogakukan's CoroCoro Comic from June 15, 1994 to August 1996. It is the first series (before the WGP arc and Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! MAX) in the Let's & Go! series.
A TV anime adaptation, produced by XEBEC, was aired on TV Tokyo from January 8, 1996 to December 23, 1996.
The first series follows the Seiba brothers, Go and Retsu, as they begin their racing careers and compete against racers from around their hometown of Tokyo and later all of Japan. Along the way they face many different challenges from racers who use battle techniques to destroy other cars in order to win.
List of Mini 4WD cars
- Manta Ray Jr. (Go Seiba and Jun Sagami's machines)
- Super Astute Jr. (Retsu Seiba's machine)
- Magnum Saber (Go Seiba's machine)
- Sonic Saber (Retsu Seiba's machine)
- Avante 2001 Jr. (Makoto Kohiro's machine)
- Black Saber (Futoshi Kurosawa's machine)
- Tridagger X (Ryo Takaba's machine)
- Spin-Axe (Tokichi Mikuni's machine)
- Shining Scorpion (Mini 4WD Fighter's machine, anime-only)
- Wild Home Run (Jun Sagami's machine, anime-only)
- Proto-Saber JB (J's machine)
- Super Avante (Dr. Tsuchiya's machine)
- Victory Magnum (Go Seiba's machine)
- Vanguard Sonic (Retsu Seiba's machine)
- Fighter Magnum VFX (Mini 4WD Fighter's machine, manga-only)
- Saber 600 series (Numerous racers, anime-only)
- Beak Spider (Kai Okita's machine)
- Neo-Tridagger ZMC (Ryo Takaba's machine)
- Flower-Axe (Chiiko Mikuni's machine, anime-only)
- Spin Cobra (Tokichi Mikuni's machine)
- Brocken Gigant (Gen Kondou's machine)
- Ray Stinger (Rei Hijikata's machine)
- Cyclone Magnum (Go Seiba's machine)
- Proto-Saber Evolution (J's machine, anime-only)
- Dragon Delta (R's machine, anime-only)
- Hurricane Sonic (Retsu Seiba's machine, anime-only)