"When my car will be completed?" - Rei Hijikata
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Mini 4WD Wiki article by expanding it.
|Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! MAX|
|Front cover of volume 1 of Let's & Go! MAX|
|Gerne||Sports (Racing), Action|
|Written by||Tetsuhiro Koshita|
|Illustrated by||Tetsuhiro Koshita|
|Original run||January 1998-September 9, 1999|
|Directed by||Takao Kato|
|Original run||January 5, 1998 - December 21, 1998|
Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! MAX (Japanese: 爆走兄弟レッツ＆ゴー!! ＭＡＸ, Bakusō Kyōdai Rettsu Endo Gō!! MAX) is a manga series created by Tetsuhiro Koshita and published on Shogakukan's CoroCoro Comic from January 1998 to September 9, 1999. It is the third series (after the original series and the WGP arc) in the Let's & Go! series.
A TV anime adaptation, produced by XEBEC, was aired on TV Tokyo from January 5, 1998 to December 21, 1998.
The third series follows the Ichimonji brothers, Gouki and Retsuya, as they races against battle racers from the Borzoi School in order to eventually triumph over Borzoi and his Academy and their immoral ways of racing.
The TV anime adaptation is notable for being having different storyline than the original manga itself, especially for the later part of the storyline. Also, the anime adaptation introduces Marina Ogami, an anime-original character who is a daughter of Dr.Ogami from the original series and is the owner of the Mini 4WD car Fire Stinger.
List of Mini 4WD cars
- Max Breaker (Gouki Ichimonji's machine)
- Shadow Breaker Z-3 (Retsuya Ichimonji's machine)
- Beat-Magnum (Go Seiba's machine)
- Buster-Sonic (Retsu Seiba's machine)
- Beat-Magnum TRF (Dr. Tsuchiya's machine, manga-only)
- P'keta (Sakyou Majima's machine, anime-only)
- Vise-Intruder (Jin Kusanagi's machine)
- Phantom-Blade (Zen Kusanagi's machine)
- Fire Stinger (Marina Ogami's machine, anime-only)
- Knuckle Breaker (Retsuya Ichimonji's machine)
- Adean (Akira Sakurabayashi's machine, anime-only)
- Red Sword (Kazuma Daizen's machine, anime-only)
- Blue Sword (Chikara Daizen's machine, formerly Kazuma's, anime only)
- Storm-Cruiser (Tappei Hattori's machine in both media, Daigo Kusunoki's machine in the manga)
- Phoenix Stinger (Marina Ogami's machine, anime-only)
- Blazing-Max (Gouki Ichimonji's machine)
- Rising-Trigger (Ryo Takaba's machine)
- Lightning-Magnum (Go Seiba's machine, manga-only)
- Spin-Viper (Tokichi Mikuni's machine, manga-only)
- Vanishing-Gazer (Team Astro Rangers U's machines, manga-only)
- Desert-Golem (Kareem Hamed's machine, manga-only)
- Diomars-Nero (Nero Stella Borzoi's machine)
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! WGP
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers!
- Let's & Go! Tsubasa: Next Racers Legend