"When my car will be completed?" - Rei Hijikata
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Mini 4WD Wiki article by expanding it.
|Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! WGP The Great Pursuit of the Berserk Mini 4WD car|
|Gerne||Sports (Racing), Action|
|Directed by||Tetsuro Amino|
|Original run||July 5, 1997|
Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! WGP: The Great Pursuit of the Berserk Mini 4WD car (Japanese: 爆走兄弟レッツ＆ゴー!! ＷＧＰ 暴走ミニ四駆大追跡!, Bakusō Kyōdai Rettsu Endo Gō!! WGP Bōsō miniyonku dai tsuiseki!) is a film adaptation series of the Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! WGP series, which premiered on July 5, 1997.
Overview[edit | edit source]
During the WGP's Royal Festival Cup, an unknown machine called the "Gun Bluster XTO" and its owner Rion Cusco appears racing without control and causing various riots with fellow racers. This makes Go's Cyclone Magnum reach the goal but a dissatisfied Go and the TRF Victorys decides to pursuit the situation.
This was all due to the Gun Bluster's special GP Chip invented by Professor Cusco gone haywire while emitting strange EM waves, making the machine a powerful weapon. To avoid further destruction to the city, Professor Cusco decides to destroy the machine before a rival association acquires it.
It's up for the TRF's and Rion race together and safely halt the Gun Bluster before its too late!
List of Mini 4WD cars[edit | edit source]
- Cyclone Magnum (Go Seiba's machine)
- Hurricane Sonic (Retsu Seiba's machine)
- Black Saber (Futoshi Kurosawa's machine, anime-only)
- Neo-Tridagger ZMC (Ryo Takaba's machine)
- Spin Cobra (Tokichi Mikuni's machine)
- Proto-Saber Evolution (J's machine)
- Gun Bluster XTO (Rion Cusco's machine)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! MAX
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers!
- Let's & Go! Tsubasa: The Next Racers