|Beak Stinger G|
|Series||Fully Cowled Mini 4WD|
|In fictional media|
|First Appearance||Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers!|
Beak Stinger G (ビークスティンガーG) is a upcoming Fully Cowled Mini 4WD car by Tamiya. It is planned to be released on March 26th, 2016.
It was featured in the manga Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers! as Crusher Jiro's machine.
Being a combination of Beak Spider, Ray Stinger and Brocken Gigant, it has all the design feature of all three cars. It is consists of the front parts of Ray Stinger, the front side-guard and canopy of Brocken Gigant and the rear parts of Beak Spider. The bodyshell is molded in metallic silver, but with the stickers it has all 3 main colors.
It comes with the red low-diameter 5-spokes wheels with low-profile slick tires. The sub-parts of the chassis are molded in gray.
In the manga
In the flashback episodes of Return Racers, shortly after his gang's minicars destroyed the Ohgami trio's minicars, Crusher Jiro reconstructs them into one new car: the Beak Stinger G. It inherited all 3 special moves from the Ohgami trio's cars.
He later challenge Go and Retsu with his new car, resulting in Retsu's Hurricane Sonic and later, Go's Cyclone Magnum being damaged. Despite this, the Seiba brothers did reconstructs and combined their cars into one car and resume their race.
When his Beak Stinger G got badly damaged, Jiro tries to repair it. However, it suddenly moves away from Jiro as he tries to do so, and liquids were leaking from the front parts as if it is crying. Jiro himself didn't noticed that he, himself, have sheds tears after hearing from Go and Retsu that Mini 4WD cars are keep running because they believes its racers.
Both racers were resumes their race as they have finished repaired their cars. In the end, the Seiba brother had won the race. After the race, Jiro restores the Beak Stinger G back into the Beak Spider, Ray Stinger and Brocken Gigant and return them to their owners.
Length: 155 mm
Width: 97 mm
Chassis: AR Chassis
Gear set(s): 3.5:1
- Similar to other cars in the Let's & Go! series, it doesn't have the front bumper and rear roller stay in the manga.
- However Beak Stinger G is similar to Ray Stinger, as both are released as race cars in the Mini 4WD line-ups other than the Mechanical Mini 4WD line-up.
- As seen in chapter 4 of the manga, the Beak Stinger G has the modified. bumperless Super TZ Chassis underneath its bodyshell. Coincidentally, both Super TZ and AR Chassis has the same wheelbase length and the AR Chassis is a successor to the Super TZ Chassis.
- According to Tetsuhiro Koshita, the idea of having 3 cars merges into one car on Beak Stinger G was inspired by Getter Robo.
- To celebrate the creation and release of Beak Stinger G, CoroCoro Channel (Official CoroCoro Youtube Channel) held a race that has MC Guts's Great BlastSonic race against Tetsuhiro Koshita's Beak Stinger G, with MC Guts's car comes out as a winner. 
- ↑ Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 of Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go! Return Racers!
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtVdGNQ4Qds
|Fully Cowled Mini 4WD series|
|Super-1||Magnum Saber* · Sonic Saber* · Tridagger X* · Black Saber · Spin-Axe · Proto-Saber JB · Victory Magnum* · Vanguard Sonic* · Beak Spider* · Neo-Tridagger ZMC · Fighter Magnum VFX* · Ray Stinger* · Shining Scorpion* · Bergkaiser*|
|Super-FM||Brocken Gigant · Gun Bluster XTO*|
|Super TZ||Cyclone Magnum* · Hurricane Sonic* · Cyclone Magnum TRF · Diospada* · Beat-Magnum* · Buster-Sonic* · Beat-Magnum TRF · Fire Stinger|
|VS||Spin-Viper† · Diomars-Nero†|
|AR||Z Wing Magnum · Great BlastSonic · Beak Stinger G · Proto-Saber Evolution† · Tridagger WX|
|FM-A||Great Magnum R · Cosmosonic|
|* denotes Premium version available; † denotes racing chassis re-release of a Mechanical Mini 4WD car|