|Dash-5 Dancing Doll|
|No.|| Regular releases|
|Series||Racing Mini 4WD|
|Chassis(s)|| Type-3 Chassis|
Super-II Chassis (Premium)
|Release Date|| Regular releases|
March 13, 1990 (Type-3)
April 30, 2011 (Red-plated)
July 9, 2016 (Premium)
|In fictional media|
|First Appearance||Dash! Yonkuro|
The Dancing Doll featuring the blocky body design that has the large blue cockpit piece that occupies the bodyshell from the front to the middle. There are fins that can be found on the bodyshell, with a pair of vertical fins on the top of the rear, a pair of horizontal fins on the sides of the rear and another pair of vertical fins on the side cowls. There's also a large fan on the back. On the side cowls, there's a pair of headlamps, placed just on front of the vertical fins. The front monoshock prop and rear dual damper prop can be found on the bodyshell.
The bodyshell is mainly in red, with white trims on it. The '5' and CoroCoro Dragon decals are also presents.
The standard model was equipped with the white, middle-diameter 4-spoke Hotshot-type wheels paired with the black high-profile slick tires, while the Premium variant was equipped with the silver, large-diameter 5-spoke TZ-type wheels with the black Avante-type slick tires. The standard model has its chassis molded in black, while, the Premium variant has its chassis frame molded in dark blue and the A parts and the easy locking gear cover were molded in yellow.
In the manga and anime
In Dash! Yonkuro, Rinko received the car from her brother Kaidanji after the Dash Warriors was formed. The Dancing Doll has the large fan that spins to creates downforces, similar to the wing cars. Like the rest of the Dash machines, it is equipped with the special chassis.
In Hyper Dash! Yonkuro, the Dancing Doll was eventually replaced by the Dancing Divine Doll after the Dash Warrior's first win against Dark Dominion in the series of races. What happened to the Dancing Doll after that is unknown.
Due to Hyper Dash! Yonkuro ignores the events of Shin Dash! Yonkuro, it has two successors: The Dash-05 Dame the Dancing Doll and the aforementioned Dancing Divine Doll.
Color: Red Plated
Manga and anime
- During the serialization of Dash! Yonkuro on CoroCoro Comic magazine, the Dancing Doll, along with Dash-4 Cannonball, weren't offcially named and their design wasn't finalized when they debuted. Those were corrected in the tankoubon version of the manga.
- In Dash! Yonkuro, the Dancing Doll is seen equipped with the white Disk Wheel Hub Set wheels.
- It also has the red tires in the anime adaptation.
Rinko's Dancing Dolls
- Dancing Bloom Doll - Hell Crow's machine based on the Dancing Doll and one of the Black Dash machines.
- Dash-5 Dancing Doll on Tamiya official website (Japanese)
- Dash-5 Dancing Doll Premium on Tamiya official website