92380 (Hyper Matte Gold Plated Kit)
|Series||Mini 4WD PRO|
|Release Date|| December 5, 2015|
July 12, 2017 (Hyper Matte Gold Plated Kit)
|In fictional media|
|First Appearance||Hyper Dash! Yonkuro|
|“||If that so, let's show those cars what you're made of, Emperor!||”|
— Yonkuro Hinomaru
It was features in the manga Hyper Dash! Yonkuro as the primary machine for the protagonist Yonkuro Hinomaru.
The Rise-Emperor feature the modernized and sharper design that slightly resembling Yonkuro's first Dash machine, the Emperor. The bodyshell mainly in white, with red and orange color mixed into the Emperor-style decal stripes. Instead of the blue canopy, it has the green canopy, similar to the one on Dash-0 Horizon. The gun metal gray parts (which is the reinforced external rollcages in the manga) covers part of the bodyshell from the ending of the canopy. On the front, there's the block-style front guard with secondary headlight attached on it.
Like the Emperor, it has the cope-style headlights, the '496', '1' and the 'Dash!' decals on the bodyshell, albeit being stylized. The CoroCoro Dragon marks are also presented.
It was equipped with the white, large-diameter 4-spoke MS-type II wheels paired with the black Avante-type slick tires. Like the Spark Rouge, the chassis frame and the A parts were molded in gray and light gray respectively.
Hyper Matte Gold Plated Special
Like the previously released gold plated Z Wing Magnum, the limited Hyper Matte Gold Plated variant of the Rise-Emperor was included in the limited edition of the second volume of Hyper Dash! Yonkuro.
Both the bodyshell and the wheel of the minicar features the matte gold-plated color (as opposed to the hi-gloss gold-plated color on the Z Wing Magnum gold plated kit) and instead of the normal body decals, it comes with the specially-designed film-type clear body decals.
In the manga
This section of the article may contains details concerning the progression of the plot. If you do not want it to be spoiled for you, skip this section!
Due to the explosion caused by Kill Crow's Night Seek Trigger inside the Tamiya Plamodel Factory Shimbashi shop, Yonkuro's Emperor got its chassis busted and became unusable, forcing Mr.Sumeragi to secretly replace the car with the new one, while masqueraded it as a Emperor with different chassis without Yonkuro's knowledge. According to Takei on his Twitter, this form is refers to as Rise Purge Emperor (ライズパージエンペラー).
During the race in the first course of the Dark Dominion Castle (Which is Shinkuro's house that has been taken over by Dark Dominion), the 'Dragon's Forest', the 'Emperor' got ram multiple time by the likes of Super Dragon Jr, Fire Dragon Jr, Thunder Dragon Jr and Saint Dragon Jr. released by Mr.G. The bodyshell of the 'Emperor' eventually began to break apart (In reality, the parts that disguised it as a Emperor began to fall off from the main bodyshell), causing massive speed loss. Fortunately, Shinkuro's car, the Shooting Proud Star, arrived with the Shooting Container Booster that contains the reinforced parts for Yonkuro's 'Emperor'. The 'Emperor' had now become the Rise-Emperor with the reinforced parts equipped. Yonkuro eventually managed to pass the first course thanks to the new car.
It has the MA Chassis made of carbon-mixed nylon plastic.
Color: Matte Gold plated
- In the 2nd issue of CoroCoro Aniki, the Rise-Emperor has the different design. This is because Tamiya and Hiroyuki Takei (the car designer and manga author of Hyper Dash! Yonkuro) hasn't finalize the car design at that time.
- As shown in the 3rd issue, Takei made 2 different sketch designs for the Rise-Emperor and each of them has different color schemes (One being the unnamed, orange and black color scheme, while the other one (Later known as 'Type-T') has silver and orange color scheme). The more traditional Emperor/Horizon-styled color scheme was chosen for the finalized car over the others.
- It is so far, along with Shooting Proud Star, God Burning Sun, DCR-01, Cannon D Ball and Dancing Divine Doll, are the only MA Chassis car in the regular lineup to be equipped with large-diameter wheels.
- The sketch designs shown in the 3rd issue of CoroCoro Aniki has the original wheel design. It was however scrapped for unknown reason.
- The promotional version of the Start Dash Topgear Duel Masters TCG card, which was included in issue 4 of CoroCoro Aniki, depicts Topgear in the golden armor that resembles part of the Rise-Emperor's body.
- It is chosen to be the cover car for 2016 season of Tamiya Japan Cup. It is the second car from Hyper Dash! Yonkuro to be chosen as a cover car, following Shooting Proud Star from last year's Japan Cup.
- Dash-1 Emperor
- Dash-01 Super Emperor
- Dash-001 Great Emperor
- Liberty Emperor (Dash! Yonkuro)
- Dash-CB1 Geo-Emperor