The Torque-Tuned Motor (Japanese: トルクチューンモーター, Toruku Chūn Mōtā) is a series of Mini 4WD motors manufactureed by Mabuchi Motor and later SMC Motor and released by Tamiya. It was originally introduced as a Grade-Up Parts for the Mini F minicar.
As its name implies, it is a torque-focused motor and has higher torque but lower power when compare to Rev-Tuned Motor.
The original version of the Torque-Tuned Motor has the Mini-F label as it was originally marketed as an upgrade part for the Mini-F. The second version changed the label to replace the word 'Mini-F' with '4WD' (as in Mini 4WD). The current version has the word '4WD' removed from the label and the empty space has been filled with the larger-size of the words 'Torque-Tuned Motor'.
All Torque-Tuned Motors have a fluorescent orange endbell cap and silver metal housing. Only the original Torque-Tuned Motor PRO came with the brass pinion gears attached.
- In Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!, Retsu Seiba used the Torque-Tuned Motor on his Sonic Saber until it ceased to work when he tried it on his Vanguard Sonic during the Tokichi Cup.
- Mini 4WD Tuned Motors at Tamiya Japan
- Torque-Tuned Motor at Tamiya America
- Torque-Tuned Motor PRO at Tamiya America
- Torque-Tuned 2 Motor at Tamiya America
- Torque-Tuned 2 Motor PRO at Tamiya America
|Mini 4WD motors|
|Regular||FA-130 Motor* · Hyper Mini Motor · Hyper-Dash Motor*† · Mach-Dash Motor* · Torque-Tuned Motor*† · Rev-Tuned Motor*† · Ultra Dash Motor · Jet-Dash Motor · Plasma-Dash Motor · Atomic-Tuned Motor*† · Touch Dash Motor · Power Dash Motor · Sprint Dash Motor · Light-Dash Motor*|
|Limited editions||ZEN-Tuned Motor · Turbo-Dash Motor|
|* denotes Mini 4WD PRO version available; † denotes newer version(s) of the motor available.|