The Wild Mini 4WD (Japanese: ワイルドミニ四駆, Wairudo Mini Yonku) series is a Mini 4WD car line-up introduced by Tamiya in May 1987.
Instead of the buggies of the Racing Mini 4WD series, the line-up featuring the downsized version of the monster trucks with oversized wheels and tires. Grade-Up Parts for the Wild Mini 4WD cars had also released to improves their performances. Featuring in this line-up is the big wheels Wild Chassis.
The manga and anime series Dash! Yonkuro featuring cars from this line-up.
In the United States, models up to the Toyota 4Runner was released under the Snap 'N' Run Motorized Kit name, after the American branch of Tamiya took over distribution from Model Rectifier Corporation.
List of Mini 4WD cars Edit
- Monster Beetle Jr. (Released in May 1987)
- Blackfoot Jr. (Released in August 1987)
- Lunch Box Jr. (Released in December 1987)
- Midnight Pumpkin Jr. (Released in February 1988)
- Clod Buster Jr. (Released in September 1988)
- Dash-W1 Wild Saurus (Released in December 1989)
- Nissan King Cab Jr. (Released in September 1990)
- Bullhead Jr. (Released in March 1991)
- Toyota Hilux Monster Racer Jr. (Released in July 1991)
- Toyota 4Runner (Released in November 1991)
- Nissan Terrano '93 Paris-Dakar (Team NOK JATCO) (Released in April 1993)
- Dash-CBW Command Saurus (Released in July 1995)
- Mammoth Dump Truck (Released in November 1997)
- Juggernaut Jr. (Ford F-350) (Released in March 1999)
- Isuzu VehiCROSS Team GEOLANDER Baja 1000 (Released in June 1999)
|Mini 4WD series|
|1980||Original Mini 4WD · ·|
|1990||· · · · · ·|